1992 Honda accord...Hard to start cold.

Can anyone help me out on a problem Im having with a 1992 Honda accord 2.2L LX auto. This car is very hard to start when its cold. I changed the fuel filter, injectors and tested the fuel pressure last. If I
crank on it long enough than it will eventually start and after its running than I dont have any other problems with it. Well any suggestions?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It's very possibly flooding. If it's worse when it sits over the weekend, it's likely flooding. Just do like the owner's manual says to start a flooded Honda, and it will start in a few seconds.
Then run a can of fuel injector cleaner through it. It will fix the dribbling injector. I used a couple tanks of Gasohol and it fixed mine. Search this NG for similar posts.
'Curly'