1993 accord intermittent stalling

1993 accord intermittent stalling changed plugs rotor and cap it still gives an intermittent code 4.

magix23 wrote:

============================= Answer the five W's and we'll take a poke at it. Newsgroups are all about sharing. What's a code 4?
'Curly'

Crank Angle Sensor.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:28:25 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"

Five Ws ????
Thanks
Herb

Who, What, Where, When, Why. A journalism thing, IIRC.
Really, what we need is model (Accord), year (1993), mileage, auto or manual tranny, any recent work done (changed plugs, rotor, cap... anything else?) or other significant changes.
Mike
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:28:25 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"

Five Ws ????

I think a code 4 is cop talk for indecent exposure while working on a car. Pulling up the britches before bending over the fender should help.
Mike