1993 accord intermittent stalling

1993 accord intermittent stalling changed plugs rotor and cap it still gives an intermittent code 4.
Reply to
magix23

==============================

Answer the five W's and we'll take a poke at it. Newsgroups are all about sharing. What's a code 4?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

"'Curly Q. Links'" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@interbaun.com:

Crank Angle Sensor.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Five Ws ????

Thanks

Herb

Reply to
HPGrn

Five Ws ????

Reply to
HPGrn

Who, What, Where, When, Why. A journalism thing, IIRC.

Really, what we need is model (Accord), year (1993), mileage, auto or manual tranny, any recent work done (changed plugs, rotor, cap... anything else?) or other significant changes.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I think a code 4 is cop talk for indecent exposure while working on a car. Pulling up the britches before bending over the fender should help.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee