1993 Civic LX Right Low Beam Light Problem

Hello everyone,

I just recently installed Halo Projector Headlights on ebay (

and they were working fine, until I adjusted the lens for the lowbeam light on the right. It wasn't angled correct, so I fixed it, asthey have adjustors. When I turned the light back on, I noticed thelows would not work. I tried the high beams, and they work fine. I thenplugged back in the original headlight bulb, and I got the same thing.The low beams would not work, but the highs work fine. I tried otherbulbs and it's the same thing. I checked under the hood for the fuse, and the fuse is perfectly fine. I just don't understand what is wrong? The highs work and the fuse isn't blown, but the right side low beams won't work. I bought these Halo lights because I wanted something brighter, as I live in Georgia, and the entire roads here don't have street lights, like they do up north. I am so frustrated and cannot figure out what is wrong.

Please help.

Thanks guys, J=E1nos

Email: buttakid@hotmail

Reply to