1993 Civic LX Right Low Beam Light Problem

Hello everyone,
I just recently installed Halo Projector Headlights on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7978873395
) and they were working fine, until I adjusted the lens for the low beam light on the right. It wasn't angled correct, so I fixed it, as they have adjustors. When I turned the light back on, I noticed the lows would not work. I tried the high beams, and they work fine. I then plugged back in the original headlight bulb, and I got the same thing. The low beams would not work, but the highs work fine. I tried other bulbs and it's the same thing.
I checked under the hood for the fuse, and the fuse is perfectly fine. I just don't understand what is wrong? The highs work and the fuse isn't blown, but the right side low beams won't work. I bought these Halo lights because I wanted something brighter, as I live in Georgia, and the entire roads here don't have street lights, like they do up north. I am so frustrated and cannot figure out what is wrong.
Please help.
Thanks guys, Jnos
Email: buttakid@hotmail