1993 Honda Accord

Hello out there I live in Toronto Canada and I am trying to replace my BLOWER FAN under my passenger side glove-box can any-one tell me where I might get a
hold of one?. the car is a 4-door 1993 Honda Accord in order for me to turn my fan on I have to put my hand under the glove-box most of the time to get the fan going. Thanks any help would be great. Frank
Add pictures here
âś–

Wreckers. Look in the Yellow Pages. There are about 100 yards in the GTA.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–