1993 Honda Accord

"Troika" wrote in news:Pdfwe.6074$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Wreckers. Look in the Yellow Pages. There are about 100 yards in the GTA.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Hello out there I live in Toronto Canada and I am trying to replace my BLOWER FAN under my passenger side glove-box can any-one tell me where I might get a hold of one?. the car is a 4-door 1993 Honda Accord in order for me to turn my fan on I have to put my hand under the glove-box most of the time to get the fan going. Thanks any help would be great. Frank

Reply to
Troika