1993 Honda Accord

Could some one tell me how much is the Cable that moves the gear-shift into drive and where I might get one I am in Toronto

Troika wrote:

Best bet is the local honda dealer

What's wrong with yours? Getting sticky?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
look around and get an aftermarket one.I paid $64 for mine and Honda wanted double that price.Can't remember which store i got it from here in Ottawa