1993 SE Accord Headlight Bulb Replacement

Anyone know if I can replace 1993 SE Accord high-beam bulb without a lot of trouble?
I donít see any solution in the short form manual that came with the
car.
I unhooked the three little spring clips on the top of the light casing to see if the front glass would come off easily, but it didnít. So I put them back and decided to call on you guys instead!
By the way - if anyone in southern Ontario wants a great 1993 SE let me know.
Thx in advance
‚úĖ

That's the "Owner's Manual".

Don't do that. Put those clips back on. Your headlight bulbs are removed from the REAR of the headlight.
You pull off the rubber cup, then release the two spring clips. The bulb will withdraw rearwards.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
‚úĖ
Thanks a load Tegger
Donít do that. Put those clips back on. Your headlight bulbs are removed from the REAR of the headlight.