1993 SE Accord Headlight Bulb Replacement

Anyone know if I can replace 1993 SE Accord high-beam bulb without a lot of trouble?

I don?t see any solution in the short form manual that came with the car.

I unhooked the three little spring clips on the top of the light casing to see if the front glass would come off easily, but it didn?t. So I put them back and decided to call on you guys instead!

By the way - if anyone in southern Ontario wants a great 1993 SE let me know.

Thx in advance

Reply to
uptrends

uptrends wrote in news:954890_ snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

That's the "Owner's Manual".

Don't do that. Put those clips back on. Your headlight bulbs are removed from the REAR of the headlight.

You pull off the rubber cup, then release the two spring clips. The bulb will withdraw rearwards.

Reply to
Tegger

Thanks a load Tegger