1993 UK Civic LSi air intake problem?

Just brought the above car and upon looking in the engine compartment there was a vacuum hose disconnected which seems to suck air in from the air intake and across the throttle body valve. The car did work without it on but when I connected it again the car wouldn't start after a short journey until I disconnected the hose.

Any idea what is going on here?

timtech

Reply to
timtech

The parts diagrams _might_ be of some help to you. There are American ones at

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'