1994 Civic Manual

Does anyone have a paper manual?
If so, please check the front seat bolt sizes on page 20-60, & post what size is shown.
My 92 paper manual shows 1 - 10mm & 3 - 8mm bolts.
Page 20-61 at : http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/CivicManual / shows 10mm bolts.
My 94 VX has 12mm bolts, as I just found out.
I've been looking for a 94 manual with no luck.
You realize that what the manual gives for bolt sizes is the nominal diameter at the threads, not the size of the socket that fits the bolt head, right?
The following site is for a 94 Civic VX and shows all the front seat bolts to be 8 mm and 10 mm ones:
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2 94&catcgry3=R+VX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=FRONT+SEAT+COMPONENTS

Elle wrote:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2 94&catcgry3=R+VX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=FRONT+SEAT+COMPONENTS
On a Honda, 8 mm bolts will typically have 12 mm heads while the 10 mm bolts will typically have 14 mm heads.
Eric
Eric wrote:

Thank you both! I was taking it as head size.