1994 Honda Accord hesitating/not accelerating

The Accord is hesitating/not accelerating. I have only noticed it in 4th gear with constant pressure on the accelerator it slightly lurches forward/hesitates and loses speed. Car has 165,000 miles. Any ideas?

Thanks
my 93 accord is doing this same thing...again! i have 166,000 miles and i want to say last time this happened it was something with the fuel pump or fuel injector. let me know if you are told differently, because obviously i had a temporary solution.
good wrote:

If it happens to be when the gas pedal is at your 'cruising position', it may be the Throttle Position Sensor. Fantastically easy to diagnose with an old 'needle' type ohmeter. Replacement methods vary. Search Google to find all methods. Don't bother thying to use a digital meter unless it is a good one with an analog scale.
'Curly'