1995 chevy astro 4.3l

my van won't start? but when i spray starting fluids it does. after a while i try and restart it it won't again. can anyone give me a hint?

Reply to
GDB

It's a GM product. They aren't supposed to be reliable. Every one of them that owned in the past, was a shoddy imitation of a vehicle.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Have you ever used Techron injector cleaner in it? With Hondas it seems to work great, twice a year. It actually sounds like the Honda MAIN RELAY problem. Listen to see if your fuel pump primes the system for two seconds when you turn the key to ON. If not, maybe you could SEARCH google and see if the Astro has a similar main relay problem. See also

for 'no start' conditions.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

"'Curly Q. Links'" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@interbaun.com:

Careful how you answer this one. GM FI systems are quite different from Honda ones. The OP would be much better off posting to rec.autos.tech or alt.trucks.chevy.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

check out

and do a search there.