1995 chevy astro 4.3l

my van won't start? but when i spray starting fluids it does. after a while i try and restart it it won't again. can anyone give me a hint?

It's a GM product. They aren't supposed to be reliable. Every one of them that owned in the past, was a shoddy imitation of a vehicle.
GDB wrote:

Have you ever used Techron injector cleaner in it? With Hondas it seems to work great, twice a year. It actually sounds like the Honda MAIN RELAY problem. Listen to see if your fuel pump primes the system for two seconds when you turn the key to ON. If not, maybe you could SEARCH google and see if the Astro has a similar main relay problem. See also www.tegger.com for 'no start' conditions.
'Curly'

Careful how you answer this one. GM FI systems are quite different from Honda ones. The OP would be much better off posting to rec.autos.tech or alt.trucks.chevy.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
check out www.astrosafari.com and do a search there.