1995 Civic LX interference engine?

Hello, I am new to the forum. Can anyone tell me if my engine is an interference engine or not? I believe it is, but wanted to verify.
It is a 1995 Civic LX 1.5L non-VTEK. Thanks.

--
gallawl

Yes, the 1995 Civic has an interference engine.
In support of this, see the pdf file "Timing Belt Replacement Guide" at http://www.gates.com/brochure.cfm?brochure 1&location_idT0&go=preset663G ates . Scroll down to the 1995 Honda Civic. Note the asterisk next to its name. At the bottom of the page, the site indicates that an asterisk means it's an interference engine.

interference engine or not? I believe it is, but wanted to verify.

Yes, interference. As are most Honda engines.
And it's "VTEC", not "VTEK".
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ