1995 honda accord manuals- bulb replacement

I just recently purchased a 1995 Honda Accord. I am trying to figure out some basics on the car- and I dont have a manual for it. If anyone has any links or ways to get the manuals without spending $ that would
be great. The first problem I am trying to fix is the backlight for the console burned out and I don't see a easy way to replace the bulb does anyone have instructions on this? I already checked the fuses.
www.autozone.com has a free online manual for this Accord.
For clues on the problem below, look under "chassis electrical" and then the instrument heading. Or see
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds /en_us/0900823d/80/0d/0b/d1/0900823d800d0bd1.jsp
Or keep checking back.
Ebay often offers Chilton manuals at a very good price. I got mine for my 91 Civic for something like $6 total. Almost every public library I've used has Chilton manuals for mid-1990s Honda autos, too.
Welcome to the exclusive and elite club of Honda owners. The secret handshake will be emailed to you in a separate epistle.

to figure

it. If anyone

$ that would

backlight for the

the bulb does

fuses.
Canadian tire - $20.00 Best book I ever bought.
BD