1995 honda dashlamp replacement& defrost circuit

I priorly sent a post out on my dash backlight replacement - it does not seem that simple does anyone know a step by step way to get to the lamp? Also my defrost on my rear windows does not work, yet the fuse
checks out ok? I ran across something in searching the Internet about some computer module that could be the cause of this. Does anyone know of a simple way to find out of this module is causing my defrost issue? I am an Electriciam and am pretty handy over all but am a bit of a virgin to doing any automotive work so keep it simple but don't think that I can't duplicate how to do something
Add pictures here
âś–

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#badicu
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
kva1000 wrote:

I own a couple of honda factory manuals, but the Chilton's might be just right for your needs. Slipping the dash out is a three minute job. Four screws, four or five connectors to unplug. (there's no speedo cable to wrestle with on newer vehicles) One million Honda curbers can't be wrong :-(
'Curly'
Add pictures here
âś–