1995 Honda Passport - Driveshaft Axle Replacement; CV Boot replacement

Okay. SO I am going to order, and attempt, to replace my driveshaft axle (front right) because my local mechanice can't figure it out. We live in a small town; so we kind of make do with what we got here. I've
already had to replace my own rocker shafts; so the axle shouldn't be a big deal. Yes, I know I have to take apart the differential in performing this work on this vehicle.
My questions are: Can anyone tell me what OTHER PARTS I may want to be replacing when going this far into the suspension of my vehicle? Ball joints? Bushings? Tie rods? I dunno. Anything you can think of any suggest would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Aaron
ajpdla wrote:

is it psychic wednesday perchance? oh well, in that case, yes, replace everything - we can see it's all worn out.
that was fun! much easier than bothering to get under the vehicle to inspect...