1995 passport or 1995.5?

I'm almost 99% sure my newly purchased vehicle is a 1995 honda/isuzu passport because it has no airbags------is this correct or is there another way to
tell between the two models-------i want to buy an owners manual and service manual from honda, but i want to get the right one------------also, any advice on unscrewing rusty corroded bolts from an exhaust system besides a nuclear blast-----'cause i'm having some trouble--------------used baking soda and vinegar today, trying coca cola and olive oil tomorrow--------also, strangely, being the new excited owner i decided to lubricate the stiff rear doors and as soon as i did, the one on the driver's side won't open-------not from the inside or the outside-------maybe the child protection button slid down......but i need to get it open at some point-----any suggestions would be helpful--------
thank you for the advice i have already received by reading all the passport posts------getting an oil change tomorrow with 0w-30 mobil 1 synthetic------- i have a little ticking upon start up, but not much-------
robb
robb turner wrote:

Yes.
And may I offer my condolences on your purchase... bad mistake.

Passport... the nightmare is almost over.
-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...