1996 Accord Wagon

Currently I own a 1991 Accord Wagon (Aerodeck in Eu) 2.2i EX. Very good car, great to drive. Now I found a 1996 Accord Wagon for sale at a dealer, also a 2.2 liter. Low
milage, only 115k kms.
Anything special I should look for when I go over to inspect this car?
The 1991 is a very reliable car, with very little problems. The engine / transmission of the 1996 seems very similar to the 1991 to me, is this car/model as good/reliable as the 1991?
All hints / tips are very welcome!
Jan 1991 Accord Aerodeck 2.2i 1984 Magna VF700