1996 Honda Accord LX Wagon- Wanna work on one in Virginia??? OR recommend a mechanic?

Hi:

Is there anyone in Fairfax County, VA who'd be willing to change the timing belt on our 1996 Honda Accord LX Wagon-???

The garage is wanting $1,200.00- Insane!!! And that doesn't even include changing the water pump or balance shaft (?) belt.

Hubby had shoulder surgery & can't...

You want a weekend day project to earn some cash?

Do you know a garage that doesn't charge extra for parts???

Thanks!!!

Romie

Reply to
romie

Was that at a Honda dealership?...It was 600.00 at my Honda dealership, water pump, shaft seals balancing belt and tensioner, Timing belt

Reply to
Andy & Carol