1997 CRV Headlights

Please could someone tell me why the dipped beam on both headlights have stopped working. All other lights are fine and the fuses appear to be ok. It seems strange that they have both gone at the same time,
many thanks for any help.
Sorted now, fixed it in daylight and yes BOTH bulbs gone!!
"thorpey" wrote: > Please could someone tell me why the dipped beam on both > headlights have stopped working. All other lights are fine and > the fuses appear to be ok. It seems strange that they have > both gone at the same time, many thanks for any help.