1997 Honda 4 door intermitent chirp when shifting into 2nd sometimes 3rd

Hello
I have a very nice 1997 Honda with 145 thousand KM on it. Now and then I hear a brief chrip when sifting into 2nd and even rarer into 3rd. Happens more on the summer tires than the winter tires. I have
tried shifting slow vs fast no differance. Seems to happen just before the clutch peddle is let out completely. I had the shift cylinder replaced in the last year. Any ideas? Thanks Douglas
Douglas wrote:

Douglas, Is the 'chirp' coming from the tires, the clutch pedal, or somewhere else on your Honda? Maybe you can come up with a few more details, like what model you have, and what country (it might be 40 below or 40 above where you are).
'Curly'

Are you having a hard time not chirping the tires from a standstill?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ