1997 Honda 4 door intermitent chirp when shifting into 2nd sometimes 3rd

Hello

I have a very nice 1997 Honda with 145 thousand KM on it. Now and then I hear a brief chrip when sifting into 2nd and even rarer into

3rd. Happens more on the summer tires than the winter tires. I have tried shifting slow vs fast no differance. Seems to happen just before the clutch peddle is let out completely. I had the shift cylinder replaced in the last year. Any ideas? Thanks Douglas
Reply to
Douglas

Douglas, Is the 'chirp' coming from the tires, the clutch pedal, or somewhere else on your Honda? Maybe you can come up with a few more details, like what model you have, and what country (it might be 40 below or 40 above where you are).

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Douglas wrote in news:ea38b146-4e0b- snipped-for-privacy@q77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Are you having a hard time not chirping the tires from a standstill?

Reply to
Tegger