1997 Honda civic Door Problem

My 1997 Honda Civic Rear door does not open from the outside. I can only open from inside. I fugured the latch or something came off inside the door panel. How do I open the door from inside so I can take a look whats going on? I did not find anyscrews or anything inside to open. Can someone help, how I can do this please.

Thanks

-Ganga

Reply to
GP

A common mistake is not to notice that the child-lock has somehow got turned ON. If the door you are talking about is the left side read door, then I suspect its the child safety lock related problem.

Reply to
ExtremeValue

If the child-proof lock was set, it could not be opened from the inside. The OP stated that it cannot be opened from the outside.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Ops! My bad.

High Tech Misfit wrote: