1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

I have a leaking problem in my hatch area and canít figure out where or how to fix the leak. Every time it rains the area where the spare tire is gets filled with water. Has anyone else complained of this
type of problem?
‚úĖ

Check the tailiights. Any moisture in them?
The usual cause of this is leaking taillight gaskets.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
‚úĖ