1997 honda del sol diagnostic plug ???????

my check engine light is on . my local auto shop will plug it in for me but they dont know where the plugin is located. does any one know where the
diagnostic plug is located on a del sol. thanks in advance...

US regs require the connector to be by the driver's knees, or for there to be a label there saying where it is if there was no place for it in the normal location. You should be able to see it if you duck your head there - a two row female pin connector that looks like an oversized serial connector on a computer. This applies to all cars sold in the US since January 1 1996.
Mike

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#retrieve
And more specifically: http://www.autocenter.weber.edu/OBD-CH/DLC2.asp?manufacturer=Honda
Your garage isn't too competent if they can't find the DLC.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ