1997 honda del sol diagnostic plug ???????

my check engine light is on . my local auto shop will plug it in for me but they dont know where the plugin is located. does any one know where the diagnostic plug is located on a del sol. thanks in advance...

Reply to
alan&alon

US regs require the connector to be by the driver's knees, or for there to be a label there saying where it is if there was no place for it in the normal location. You should be able to see it if you duck your head there - a two row female pin connector that looks like an oversized serial connector on a computer. This applies to all cars sold in the US since January 1 1996.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"alan&alon" wrote in news:1LpTe.5715$ snipped-for-privacy@fe03.lga:

And more specifically:
Your garage isn't too competent if they can't find the DLC.

Reply to
TeGGeR®