1998 Accord Tire Noise?

I've got a 1998 Accord Coupe with 180,000 miles. Yesterday, the car started making a loud droning noise which seems to be coming from the back wheels.
My first thought was I was driving on a low air pressure tire, but tire pressure is fine. It's a loud drone that gets louder the faster I go. Like the noise snow tires used to make when they were on a car or, sometimes the noise you get when driving on certain grooved pavements. Could it be a wheel bearing or something like that? Tires are rotated every 7k and they were done 3k ago.
Any thoughts?

Sure sounds like a wheel bearing!
Mike
If it is a wheel bearing, guesstimate on cost at the shop?

JJ wrote:

Check for a large-ish rock or rocks stuck in the tread?
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-0, 05/08/2006