1998 crv center console

Hi All, anyone know how to take the center consoleoff so I can get the the cigarette lighter, it came lose and I need to secure it back. TIA

damn wrote:

Take a look at several of the PDF install sheets here http://www.hondasuv.com/crv/viewtopic.php?t@2
Some involve removing the stereo, so you'll find at least part of the job outlined.
P.S. Change your cabin filter while you're in there . . . You'll have it mostly apart at that point.
http://www.hondasuv.com/crv/index.php
Yearly is a good idea anyhow.
'Curly'
Thanks Curly, can always count on u
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:22:53 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"