1998 crv center console

Hi All, anyone know how to take the center consoleoff so I can get the the cigarette lighter, it came lose and I need to secure it back. TIA

Reply to
damn

Take a look at several of the PDF install sheets here

Some involve removing the stereo, so you'll find at least part of the job outlined.

P.S. Change your cabin filter while you're in there . . . You'll have it mostly apart at that point.

Yearly is a good idea anyhow.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'