1998 CRV rear window hatch will not latch

The rear hatch window will not latch unless closed with a create deal of force. There is a white plastic part inside the locking mechanism that seems to be damaged and crumbling. Just wondering if someone is
familiar with this problem and if someone could direct me to the part and where I might purchase it.
Thanks for the help ... Michael

www.slhondaparts.com has your exploded views and part numbers. You can also buy the part from them, or from your dealer.
If you mention your (approximate) location, somebody might steer you to a wrecking yard that has one, if you intend to DIY.
'Curly'
I live in Palm Beach County, Florida ... Does anyone know of a junk yard in my area that has a CRV.
Thanks for the help ... Michael