1998 CVR clock

Hey all, Anyone have a working clock they are willing to sell. thanks

damn wrote:

What country? We might have some tips for where to find one . . .
'Curly'
I was in N carolina, but am now in Toronto Canada. Its a Canadian CRV. Thanks.
On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:04:01 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"

damn wrote:

Call any wreckers and they can check their 'network' to tell you which yard has one. It's fast and handy.
'Curly'
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:37:19 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"

did that, no luck :(