1998 Honda Civic DX Wiper problem

My driverís side windshield wiper will only move about a third of the way up the windshield. The passenger side works fine. No matter at what speed I try the wipers. Is it the motor? Or is there one motor
for both wipers?
‚úĖ
skitin wrote:

/is/ worn, you'll have to replace parts of the lever arm system.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Check the wiper arm bolt, it might be loose.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ