1998 Honda CRV LX clock

Hi All, Does anyone know how to remove the clock on a 1998 CRV. The clock keeps good time but the display light is intermitent. I need to get the clock out so I can fix the loose wiring. TIA.

damn wrote:

Might be a cold solder joint or some corrosion in the connector. You pry the whole dual air vent / clock assy out from the bottom using a flat putty knife wrapped in electrical or shipping tape. Once the bottom starts to come free it all pulls straight out. It doesn't have a removable bulb, unlike the Civic / Accord in this TSB: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x01-097e.pdf
'Curly'
Thank you Curly, knew I could count on you sir.
On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:13:14 -0600, "'Curly Q. Links'"