1998 Honda CRV LX clock

Hi All, Does anyone know how to remove the clock on a 1998 CRV. The clock keeps good time but the display light is intermitent. I need to get the clock out so I can fix the loose wiring. TIA.

Reply to
damn

Might be a cold solder joint or some corrosion in the connector. You pry the whole dual air vent / clock assy out from the bottom using a flat putty knife wrapped in electrical or shipping tape. Once the bottom starts to come free it all pulls straight out. It doesn't have a removable bulb, unlike the Civic / Accord in this TSB:

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Reply to