1999 Accord Service manual

Does anyone have a genuine Honda service manual for 1999 Accord they would be willing to sell or just share the pages associate with changing the timimg belt, please.....Thanks
Can anyone post the actual Timing Belt change procedures from an official Honda Service manual please for a 1999 Accord 4cyl. or point me to a URL that would have that, Thanks.
Ebay often has Chilton's manuals or factory service manuals for the desired year and model.
Your public library may very well have the Chilton's for your Accord.
I have found Chilton's to be as complete as the factory service manual for changing the timing belt on my 91 Civic.
www.helminc.com will sell the full factory service manual for under $100, IIRC.