1999 Civic right front door problem

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the right front door on my Civic. The door is all manual, (windows and locks) and it is currently locked. Something is jammed inside the door that prevents
me from unlocking it either via the key or by pulling up on the knob in the car.
Is this a known issue (with an easy work around perhaps) or do I need to bite the bullet and go see a mechanic?
Many thnaks in advance
Matt
can you open it from inside the car?

Unfortunately not. Once the door is open, I pan on removing the interior panel to check into what's going on. Right now I need to get the door unlocked.
Thanks
Matt
On Aug 28, 10:00 am, snipped-for-privacy@rona.ca wrote:

Can you access interior of your car through the trunk? does the rear seat fold down?
On Aug 28, 8:00 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Yes, the three other doors work fine. I was wondering if anyone has any hints how to et the front right door to open so that I can take the interior panel off to permanently repair th problem.
Matt
snipped-for-privacy@rona.ca wrote in

No way I know of of getting the door panel off without opening the door forst.
Do you have CAA?
The CAA guy will have your door open in a few seconds, using his burglar tools.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Tegger
Many thanks for the info. I'll be calling CAA .
Matt