1999 CR-V: Can I add a latch system to my non-LATCH seats????

1999, Honda CR-V

For those without kids, the LATCH system defines the hooking points in the fold of the seat for baby seats and baby seat bases to "click" into place, greatly easing the amount of sweat and cussing involved in installing the things properly.

Is there either a honda add-on or an aftermarket add-on that anyone knows about to add these hooks?

Or can I (do I have to) replace the seats entirely? Is this possible with a later model year seat?

Thanks!

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

The anchor is Honda Part Number 82410-SE3-C01

And you'll find instructions here:

Siskuwihane

Oops, my bad, this is for the car seat tether not the LATCH system.

Reply to
Siskuwihane