1999 CRV missing tire pressure sticker

My 1999 Honda CRV is missing the sticker on the inside of the door that tells to what pressure the tires are supposed to be inflated. I could not find this information in the Haynes manual I own, nor with a Google
search. Does anyone here have that information?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

-------------------------------------
So your CR-V was written off before you bought it? That's about the only way that sticker would be missing.
I use 33 PSI all around. COLD pressure. The owner's manual and the sticker actually say 26, but that was before gas got so expensive.
For more info about the CR-V owner's manual, read this:
http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/viewtopic.php?t 552&
'Curly'
Is there anything embossed on the tire?
Also, check the glove compartment for the sticker.
Like Curly said, it's probably 26 psi (with some adjustments for load being carried?), but a lot of folks adjust the recommended pressure upwards for better fuel mileage. I maintain my 91 Civic's at 30 psi (recommended is 26 psi).
Its underinflation and uneven inflation that is the biggest concern with tires.

Thanks a lot!
Elle wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

See here for your Owner's Manual. https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
No login required.
Page 222 gives the pressure as 26psi front and rear for the tire size 205/70-15.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ