1999 Odyssey door locked

The driver side sliding door of my 1999 Odyssey stays locked. If I unlock it, it'll lock itself. Is that something easy to fix? Can I fix it myself?
Also, I notice that somethign is draining the battery. The battery loses its juice in a week if stays parked. Is this related to the door problem?
John Smith wrote:

Sign in and search at www.odyclub.com Answer is already waiting, you won't have to ask.
'Curly'