1999 Odyssey question

Hello - I have a 1999 Odyssey that I bought used. It's in great shape and we love it. One question though - when the headlights are on, should the small digital clock in the middle of the dashboard light up?
It doesn't. All other interior lights are fine, but it seems like the clock should light.
Thanks for any input....
Mike
Mike wrote:

----------------------------- Yes , it should. The backlight bulb is probably just burnt out. After dark, try smacking the dash to see if it's just loose. Either way, you'll probably need to get the 'removing the stereo' instructions in order to swap that bulb (off internet) . Purchase the bulb ahead of time at Honda. Get them to print the diagram for you.
'Curly'

I went to the odyclub website and did a lot of reading about replacing the clock bulb and I started to think it was more than I could handle. So instead, I slapped the dashboard and it came on. My wife thinks I'm a genius and it's all thanks to you bums!
Thanks a million!
Mike

Yes it should. Replace the bulb.
http://www.odyclub.com
It's not difficult, and given that the dealer will charge you $75 or more to do it, just to to Odyclub and get the directions and do it.