1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to
discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1SourceClassAction /
Official info from the State can be found at http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins/ins_div_actions/primeguard /
--
Warmest regards,

Steve

Steve Horrillo http://stephenhorrillo.com
Join EXIT Realty and Make OVER 100% Commission www.over100percent.com
MLXchange, Marketing, and Advanced Computer Training for Brokers, Agents, Appraisers, Investors, and Developers www.BrokerAgentTraining.com
Stephen Horrillo's Personal Realty Website (Search the MLS Like the Pro's) stephenhorrillo1.point2agent.com
Stephen Horrillo's Planet Realtor Livingnet Website. (NAR's website) http://fl.living.net/Realtor/1198601
wrote:

Man, you are truly a piece of work! It's guys like you who give honest realtors a bad name. I just read this link:
http://groups.google.ca/group/misc.invest.real-estate/browse_frm/thread/247cb6cdbb302a64/90cced883994d1f3?lnk=st&q=%22Steve+Horrillo%22&rnum=2#90cced883994d1f3
and now we can add ambulance chaser to your dubious resume'! Just another "get-rich-quick" scheme! Any court of law would do a quick "Google" on you, see you for what you are, and throw you out of the courthouse! You don't seem to mind humiliating yourself in your efforts to make a quick buck!