1st Gen (1988) Legend radius arm & bushings

Hello all,
I'm replacing the radius rod bushings (among other things) on my 1988 Legend 5spd coupe. I've noticed the rods both have a slight bend in
them, symmetric on both sides of the car. Is this normal, or should they be replaced?
Also, the new bushings I got from the dealer are fairly different from the originals - they are shaped differently and each "half" of the bushing is only one piece, not two like the old ones and the depiction in the shop manual. The diameters seem right at least. Does anyone know if this is an OEM redesign of the bushing?
Thanks much, Ryan

Yes the bends are normal and those bushings are a bear to replace. I usually end up replacing the whole rod.
David Short Acura God