20+ Horsepower Increase for your Honda. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle response.

Only $29.99

RaceMOD

| add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv.

If this can work, why not sell in bulk to automobiles' manufacturers ? Why no AAA approval ? Many good products in UK are approved by its AA.

Reply to
TE Cheah

because everyone on ebay is sellin this mod, and makin money by using a

Reply to
Shawn Taylor

But will this mod give my I4 VTEC engine any performance benefit, regardless of who is trying to make $$$ from it ? Also, is it a safe mod for my new car. Is there another variation of this mod, which is adjustable in any way?

Reply to
George

Honda spent a small fortune designing the VTEC; I think if they felt this change was a Good Thing they would certainly have done it. You can bet your engine there is at least one dark side.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

For the "CarTalk" take on such things:

Yes, I know the "RaceMOD" gimmick isn't a "chip" per se, but the criticisms apply; it is a cheap approach to hacking the careful design of the vehicle.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee