20+ Horsepower Increase for your Honda. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
response.
Only $29.99
www.racemod.com
| add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv.
If this can work, why not sell in bulk to automobiles' manufacturers ? Why no AAA approval ? Many good products in UK are approved by its AA.
because everyone on ebay is sellin this mod, and makin money by using a 99cent resistor.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:02:39 -0500, "Shawn Taylor"

regardless of who is trying to make $$$ from it ? Also, is it a safe mod for my new car. Is there another variation of this mod, which is adjustable in any way?

Honda spent a small fortune designing the VTEC; I think if they felt this change was a Good Thing they would certainly have done it. You can bet your engine there is at least one dark side.
Mike
For the "CarTalk" take on such things: http://www.cartalk.com/content/columns/Archive/1999/July/08.html http://www.cartalk.com/content/columns/Archive/2000/April/02.html http://www.cartalk.com/content/columns/Archive/1998/October/13.html
Yes, I know the "RaceMOD" gimmick isn't a "chip" per se, but the criticisms apply; it is a cheap approach to hacking the careful design of the vehicle.
Mike