2000 Accord A/T FIXED! Kudos & Thanks!

Neighbor's 2000 Accord Automatic Transmission was slipping during shifting at speed. Trans. shops wanted to rebuild for $1,000.

Changed the fluid with Genuine Honda Automatic Transmission fluid, and it has run great for the past 2,000 miles!

Who'd a thought? Got the info here, and want to thank you all for the fantastic help you've been for me, my family, and all of our friends.

I help because I am 60, and have fixed, re-built, sold, vehicles since

1963, and am military retired, disabled so have the time, tools, and lots of experience..

I have the tools, the experience, and, your knowledge!

Thanks for saving all of us thousands of bucks! The money can "buy the kids some new shoes", instead!

I do also want to endorse Courtesy Honda of Sanford, who replaced one entire Air Conditioner system on a 2003 CR-V, at their cost of $1982.00 (included a free rental car overnight!).

The compressor just suddenly locked up on this vehicle, with 68,000 miles on it, in April 2007.

That again, was the fruit of advise you all gave the owners! Did I mention how much we all respect your knowledge and help?

Many thanks!

Reply to
AHappyCamper