2000 Accord - blowing warm air

Hi there - the A/C on my 2000 Accord DX has not been working up to par this season - with the A/C off and temp control set to maximum cool, the blower seems to be blowing warm air which is no doubt the cause for
"less" cool air from the A/C.
This could be a problem with the heater control valve under the hood or "blend doors" inside the passenger compartment - does anyone know if the 2000 Accord is equipped with the valve or blend door?
TIA
Accord DX 2000 wrote:

SEARCH this group . . and the other one. We went through this earlier this week. Gen 1 Odyssey has the same problems, mostly the 'tap' under the hood allows scalding water into the heater core when it shouldn't
Google it too. Odyssey will give 300% more hits.
'Curly
Hi again - just an update. Indeed, the 2000 Accord does have a heater control valve in the heater hose, located bout 4 inches from the firewall (on the passenger side of the car); I applied some 3-in-1 oil to the linkage and valve lever - this did the trick - no more warm air with the control set to cold!