2000 Accord Cooling fan runs after engine shut off and drained the battery overnight

This morning, I found my '00 Accord's battery almost drained since I couldn't start my car or open the door with remote control. Even more surprise to me, under hood I noticed the cooling fan was still running
at very low speed. I called the dealer and was told that the cooling fan would run for a few minutes even after engine shut off. But won't run overnight. I don't know what exactly happened since it is the first time I have this problem. Now, I became suspicious, everytime after I shut off the engine, I open the hood and make sure the cooling fan was off. But, is it possible the car start cooling fan at night by itself? Anybody has a clue, leave me a message.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have a 2000 accord also and have never had my cooling fan come one when the engine's off. I've never heard of that one.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

Earlier versions of your car would turn the rad fan on for up to fifteen minutes after shutdown if the engine oil was over 220F. Yours may still be like that.
If so, you may have a stuck relay that won't turn off.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Accords typically have a fan control module that will let the radiator fan run for some time after the engine is shut off. The time period is tens of minutes, not hours, so it does not explain why your fan was still running in the morning
A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:
Sounds like the temp sensor is stuck closed. I replaced one on a '94 civic. I think the part was $30 or so.
G-Man