2000 ACCORD LX Maintenance Required Light

How can I turn of the maintenance required light in a 2000 Accord, it came on at 100,000 Miles. All the maintenance is done, but Dealer charges to
turn off the light. This Model of accord does not have a place where you can insert the key to turn it off in the cluster panel, unlike the previous model years.
Thanks
on my 2001 accord, with the car in the off position, hold in your trip reset light, then turn the key on and it takes 20-60 seconds to turn off

Thanks Snow board, I will give it a try

Hi Snow Board
Thanks for the suggestion, It WORKED, Thanks Alot

It's spelled out in the owners manual
Sam wrote:

========================== Sam, your dealer is a liar, and a thief. He's also a dumb business man.
He told you it would cost you (implying you couldn't do it yourself) He should have reset it for you when he did the service.
He should have at least offered to sell you an Owner's Manual so you could look it up for yourself.
Could you please tell us what the NAME of this marvelous dealer is? ? ? People need to be warned about such crooks.
'Curly'

Change dealers.

You got the servicing done somewhere else, didn't you? Yourself?

I see Sam has fixed his problem.
Anybody else who wishes to help others can point to this: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/maintenance-reqd-light.html
--
TeGGeR