2000 Accord V6 XL - 188k coupe

Just hit 188k on my Accord when I had to have the front ball joints replaced to pass inspection. It's been a reliable car where I've replaced the battery, brakes & tires twice each, replaced the alternator
at 168k and the timing belt / water pump at 100k plus a few light bulbs, but nothing else except changing out fluids.
Any suggestions as to 1) what typical repairs to expect after 200k and 2) what are the chances of getting another 40-50k miles without changing out the timing belt at 200k? Along that line, are there any warnings concerning the timing belt or does it just go & take the engine with it?
I'm thinking as long as the transmission holds up other repairs are likely cheaper than taxes & insurance on a newer replacement vehicle. It still rides equal to better than any new car I've test driven, plus it has the head room I need which is typically not available without going to an SUV or some sedans.