2000 Accord valve cover gasket.

    I was told there was a slight bit of seepage.....$225 to replace the gasket by the dealer> Necessary? Important= 70K on the car It was a
YELLOW warning on my last visit to the dealer. thanks for any info. mm

You posted this identical message on the 5th, to rec.autos.makers.honda.
Below is a copy of reply to that posting: "You don't absolutely positively /need/ to replace it, but the seepage will eventually make a real mess of your engine, and eventually your driveway."
Was that an insufficient response? If so, say so.
--
Tegger