2000 Accord Valve Knock Sensor

my CEL light is on after doing an engine swap. I ran the OBD scanner and the code for Valve Knock Sensor came up. I wanted to know where it is located and if it is easy to get to and check out on the engine?
I'm thinking it may not have been connected since I just did an engine swap, unfortunately the mechanic who did it is not in town and the emissions test is due before he gets back :(

It's not a "valve" knock sensor, just a knock sensor. It measures detonation inside the combustion chamber, and has nothing to do with the valves.
Not sure exactly where the one is on your car, but they all screw into the side of the head, sometimes under the intake manifold. Check carefully, all around and underneath, for any single-wire electrical connector left unplugged.
--
Tegger