2000 civic radio help

I recently got my 2000 honda civic ex out of the shop the other day and my radio doesnt seem to work. when I turn it on I am aware that im supposed to put in a key code, but when I turn it on this time, it reads "ERRE" and i cant put in anything. Can someone please help me?

Reply to
2000HCE

-------------------------

Call the shop . . They messed it up, let them fix it.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

Its not messed up.

Its just in code error. Someone tried to enter the wrong code in too many times. Disconnect your NEG battery terminal for about 20 sec. Then reconnect.

The radio should go back to CODE on the screen.

Enter in the correct code and all will be fine. If you don't have the code, the Honda/Acura dealer is the only one that can really help. They have the code in their computer.

BUT? Have you looked in your owners book for the code card? You might have it on a credit card looking piece of paper.

Good luck.

Reply to
Masterson

Reply to