2000 Civic Sedan Rear Speaker Replacement

Hi I am trying to install new rear speakers in my civic but I could use some tips. There are three child seat anchors on the back deck that I'm having trouble
with. Is it necessary to remove these? If so what is the best way to go about it? Thanks alot
el terrible