2000 CRV Single CD Problem

This just started...I put in a cd bought or burned..radio CD player clicks shows Track 1, then E-OO and boots cd out....I've looked in my manual there
is no EOO code listed. I've compressed air cleaned it, run a cd cleaner disc ...Player will work on a cd sometimes then later,when I get back in the car and start cd back up... with same cd..EOO codes and boots out cd..Any suggestions? I NEED my tunes! :-) Liz

Only a guess based on experience with other units - I think a drive belt in the player is stretched out.
Mike
So, how hard of a fix is it? This is the factory player...I didn't know cd players had drive belts.

clicks
in

Slot load units often (but not always) do, to load and eject the CD. The spindle is direct drive in all the units I know of.
Mike
www.bought4less.com and buy a new stereo

there
disc