2000 Honda Accord EU - ECU Errors

Honda accord y2000 vtec 2000ccm Europe model engine: F20B6
I'm getting these errors(paperclip+jump the blue connector) : (I'm not sure about the descriptions)
22 (2 long 2 short) VTEC Oil Pressure Switch?
41 (4 long 1 short) Primary Oxygen Sensor - Heater? circuit malfunction?
48 (4 long 8 short) LAF Sensor (Lean Air Fuel)? defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor?
Car runs and drives normally, I wonder what these errors mean, if it's safe to drive the car?
Please if anyone can give me info about repair cost and if I can repair it by myself (is it too complicated)?
tia
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What prompted you to read them in the first place?
You need to get the real OBDII CODES read. The 'blink' codes are archaic and tell little. You may even be doing it wrong. In North America many parts shops will read them for free in the hope you'll buy a new O2 sensor, etc.
With all the codes you think you have, you'd be in 'limp mode' right now.
'Curly'