2000 Honda Accord LX

I recently changed my right headlight, and now my brake lights wont turn on when i turn the switch one notch...when i turn it two notches the headlights work fine. all the lights work, i stepped on the brake
the lights came on, and the turning signals work, they just wont turn on with the switch, along with the dashboard lights. Any help. :(