2000 Honda Civic Seats

The 2000 Civic seats are very uncomfortable for me and I would like to change them. Are there any Honda seats from any model year that are comfortable and would bolt in without modification?

snipped-for-privacy@lvwebmasters.com wrote:

honda ever made and recommend them highly. 90 up don't have the same lumbar support.
i know the rails don't fit the floor mountings between the two years, but i believe you can swap the rails off the seats. worth a try.
OK thanks, I'll try to find a pair on eBay.
snipped-for-privacy@lvwebmasters.com wrote:

rails. no point buying unless you know for sure.